Whakarongorau Aotearoa is a social enterprise
- We have provided national telehealth services in New Zealand since 2015. This includes the national Healthline service, which has been operating in Aotearoa for more than 20 years.
- Whakarongorau Aotearoa’s 24/7 services are run across seven digital channels including voice, webchat, and text.
- Combined, the national telehealth services run by Whakarongorau Aotearoa now receive around 16,000 contacts each day.
- In the 12 months to 30 June 2021 we had connected with over 950,000 people – 1 in 5 people in Aotearoa.
- We have been here for the people of Aotearoa every day, and through national crises such as the COVID pandemic, the Christchurch terror attacks, and natural disasters as well as annual flu seasons.